Wednesday 13 October 2021

 I don't know how she knows I am just feeling low I don't know how she knew I am having mood off I don't know how she gets a sense that something is bothering me she just comes to check up on me and magically my mood only gets right when I talk to her even when I talk many people about what's going on but it remains the same but when I talk to her I just get so relaxed and refreshed I just feel energized by talking to her she calls me mawa which I don't know what it refers to but I just feel connected to her even when I say her name I feel like I am just committing a crime it doesn't feel correct she is senior to me but she never makes me feel like a junior she makes me feel like her own brother I don't how she can do it but she does...I got to know her too in Thop E-cell
Thank you Shivani Akka for always pushing me and making me comfortable with the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...