Wednesday 13 October 2021

 so today I had a call with my friend whom I fondly call my sista which refers to sister sometimes when people call her by her name I get confused whom they are referring to because i call her by the name once in a blue moon so we met through Our thop e-cell we have fun every day whenever we talk we can go on for hours yet feel like we didn't talk anything we used to have fun by having meets for late nights watching movies and so I have two brothers and I always wanted to have a sister I don't know why? but I always wanted to...I found this friend who just treats me as her elder brother I just got connected to her we never feel separated even when are miles away we just feel happy to talk to each other we just have a great time together...so today I had a call with her and at the end, she asked me to study I was just amazed because I had to study in my today's schedule but couldn't make it due to some reasons...she cared for my studies I have many friends but very few force us to study I know studying isn't the whole world but there will be people ready to point out when they get chance so I find people asking me to study caring one everyone will support you in every way but there will be few people who push you towards your studies
I will always be grateful to E-Cell for giving me a whole new family in E-cell
We can learn skills anywhere in the world but having a family is a different thing!
Thank you for always motivating me and pushing me to become the best version of myself sista❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...