Thursday 2 September 2021

 Do you what happened today?

So I had to visit college today so I will take a bus and as usual, before going out I calculate the fare like how much I would be spending on traveling and more probably on bus journey so when calculations hit 100 or above in bus journeys I will take a one-day bus pass to make it clear one-day bus pass is a pass-through which we can travel in any bus and any time for 24  hours for free and it costs around 100 rupees and as I said when my calculations touch hundred I will take one-day bus pass and today it reached 100 so I decided to take one-day bus pass so we can get it at bus counters near bus stops and also they provide it in the bus itself so I boarded a bus which was totally filled and I was standing at near the door and I asked for a oneday bus pass and I took it many times and I know they only ask our age so I had to tell my age bus conductor asked me for a ticket I conveyed I what I wanted and I said I am nineteen and again I said one and nine now suddenly she started laughing after then i realised i said it in funny way like nineteen and along that i said it as one and nine which made her laugh.wow! still can remember her face laughing it made my day. now you must be wondering how can it make my day when she laughed to see there is our problem we think she laughed but we forget she works very hard for her family she is busy in her works and we all know how hard it is to be a bus conductor even being women she took up the job I don't know the reasons but she was working in the bus and in her busy work he laughed for a while for few seconds its enough for me see her laugh was just bliss! we all see someone laughing and we assume some of the worst reasons and get upset why should we get upset! we should always try to find positive things in negative situations I learned this from our thop e-cell in our thop e-cell we always try to see good even in bad

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Happiness and positivity is everywhere if we can find it. You are expert in it. Thank you so much for making me feel the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anna❤😊we are too learning a lot from you anna

      Delete

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...