Wednesday 1 September 2021

STOCKS

  TODAY TODAY LET'S ME TELL YOU SOMETHING


Do you know what I did? Do you know what were my mistakes? Do you know what happened...so I got my account and added money to my wallet in the stock market and now I was ready to trade just I was a minute away to buy stock in the company I got excited and I invested in Reliance naval and engineering ltd. I bought it without even thinking and suddenly after buying the price went down I got tensed and I asked my dad what to do and he suggested I sell if I am willing to do so. I sold them without even thinking and waiting next minute after selling them it regain their value and prices went up even I only had a loss of 50 rupees and 15 rupees transaction charges but I learned many things that day we should think before investing we should do research before investing we should never panic. when we make a decision and we are confident about it we should never regret it. Moreover, if we get lost we should get over and move on rather than regretting loss. When we are investing in stocks we should remember one thing when you put money in it that's it forget about the money just think you have lost it totally think that you lost your money because we have to remember one thing the way it shows profit it also shows loss it has a high rate of risk so think you lost money even before you actually lose money it makes easier to accept the truth and makes you comfortable with the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...