Wednesday 1 September 2021

You may heard this before but( Instagram reel version😂) 

comparing is/ was/ will never be a good thing for anyone

Comparing yourself to is toxic

If you are comparing yourself to someone then listen to a story

So our late Abdul kalam we're giving a speech in Hall with hundreds of students and there comes out a student saying I wanted to just become like you I want to be like you as you are... Do you know what our kalam said he said never ever say that again try to become like someone because if you take a printout of a paper do the printout called the original even when it's totally exact replicate it's called xerox but not the original so never try to become like someone or try to compare yourself

You are one and only The original... Don't try to replicate others❤️😄https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSuBiX3l9nf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Here is the video by our shiva anna which made me write this message when I saw that video it reminded me of the story❤️don't forget to like and share the video with your friends 

Good morning Thop people😄❤️

Have a great day ahead😀❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...