Friday 3 March 2023

Ok Yaar!! Fine๐Ÿ˜Œ

I don't know how many people think of me as a positive person. I am sure most of them think I am a negative person!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We were preparing for an exam and I was like what if this question comes today for the test... Period... (My friends were with an expression to kill me) I don't know why I would say that but it's just a what-if case๐Ÿคง I couldn't help myself without saying that. Saying that doesn't mean I am a negative person... You can call me a self-conscious person at least. 

Here is a clip from my life❤

So I was conversing with my friend recently and I got to know that I was well known in his family... I was like how?? You guys should have seen my expression it was epic I guarantee you. He went on to even say that his sister even asks sometimes what I am doing...Now it was overhead...How could I not know that?? I am always aware of myself but I didn't know this!! So I went on to ask my friend how could your family know me... He quoted " When we joined this college online you used to be good with me and you used to send the answers".That's it just being nice made me a good person... That's simple right!! I don't know why if I care about a person I could go to extreme ends to help them in whatever way I can... 

Sometimes unknowingly you are a good person in someone's life - Now does it make you a negative person? because in some people's lives, you might be a negative person and a positive one in other stories. Just cling on!! Because you do not know all the chapters of the IPC(Indian Pharmacopeia) All the rules and regulations are not understood until all are read so Just go with the flow and don't give a damn about others' thoughts because you don't have one book to read!! You have around a couple of editions to read in Ipc. 


I hope at least this time I get good grades... Pharma is lub until you start memorizing chapter 2 (Preparation, properties of API) Please someone help me with it๐Ÿ˜‚


To all my posts pending in the draft... i'm gonna finish you soon( Pov- Not a pick-up line) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...