Saturday 11 February 2023

Gate 2024!! ✨

 


This is a statement, not a quote. Today I wrote my GATE 2023 exam finally. I used this as an excuse for procrastination, I guess. I left my German classes for this, and here I am with an experience to share. It was 2 months ago when I acknowledged the GATE exam dates were out. After acknowledging it, what most people do? Act, right? I didn't act at all... How could I? I didn't have the adrenaline rush to do so. But after exactly 1 month and 25 days, there it came... all at once: the adrenaline rush, fear of the exam, stress, assignments, syllabus completions, NMD events, and even Formula E car racing. I never realized I would pull myself out. So while preparing for my exam, there was a constant reminder at home to do well. Every time there was a reminder, I snoozed it off by saying I will do it... But did I really do it? While preparing, I understood I could not do any subjective questions, so I promised myself I would only do aptitude and maths (my favorite one). Today, I am satisfied because I kept my promise to myself. The countdown starts for "GATE 2024".😎🙌


Btw Thank you for buying the tickets for me!! We will go for sure next time🥹❤️


#GATE2023 #ExamStruggle #KeepGoing #NeverGiveUp #StayMotivated


If You could spare some time and like my post then 

😂Sorry i don't have anything to offer though but your likes matter a lot for me atleast!! 

Instagram post link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Coh890zyRZK/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=


Hey Thank you for reading Btw. ❤✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...