Friday 14 October 2022

Mawaaaa❤

Does right people come into life at the right timing? 

I never knew I would meet a person who is the most kindest person in the room. I never knew I would meet the most wisest person. I never knew I would meet a person who has answer for every Sorrow. I never knew I would meet a Person Who makes me happy even in my saddest days. I never knew I would meet a person who made me understand how valuable I am. A person who never leaves my side. a person who understands me guides me teaches me in my journey. I got a person to share things and not get judged and without the our bond shaken. I am grateful for that person not most of them get them. Thank You Mawaaa for coming into my life. 

I hope you remember the day I was scared to talk with you to the day I never stopped talking with you. Mawaaaa❤Thank You making the timing right always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...