Sunday 7 August 2022

Am I Scared? Do I deserve this?

Am I Scared? Do I deserve this?


Walking down the streets

Walking down the same lane

I was scared...!

I was walking alone, taking small steps at a time

Yet I was scared

I know it was late in the night

But I didn't understand what scared me more

was it the darkness or being alone

was it me not trying to take long steps or me not thinking about having someone with me at that time

was it me not having charging/backup in my phone or me not having my career planned

was it me not working on myself or was it me not getting involved in things I should

was it a shred of light that put on hope or was it the silence trying to tell you don't deserve today...!!


P.S.

Today, while I was returning to my hostel after hanging out with a couple of my friends it was too late so I took the metro even when I knew could wait for some more time for a bus or manage auto I took the metro I didn't understand why I did it or what my decision was based on yet I took it... after reaching I could again wait for the bus yet I decided to walk till my hostel... While I was doing so I found myself walking slowly towards the darkness I was taking small steps at a time I was scared not because something might happen but about the uncertainty of my decisions and many things and suddenly the lights were on the darkness was no more it made me realize whatever phase it might be it will pass on let the time heal itself and whatever the situation might be I would at least take small steps at a time until it lights up again... I know the ease of my life and what I could do with it... It would take time but definitely, I would achieve whatever I want to...! It takes time and people to believe and i got both❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...