Sunday 30 October 2022

Teju akka❤

Hey Tejuuuuuu❤

Hey kiddooo love you so muchhhhhh... 

it's been a long time I talked with someone and that for 2 hrs. Thank for listening all my bak bak. Thank you for the talk and suggestions. Many say I am not a good learner so forgive me if I couldn't fulfill all the things I promised. But as you said let results speak. let's see what happens. Yes, You are self made Queen. A powerful colleen. Whatever you said inspired me. You have done really a phenomenal work.Yes you have helped many in whatever way you can. When you said "why should we get recognised when we are working for our future and our goals " I was amazed. how could I miss that perception. Thank you for accepting me the way I am and trusting me. You know what you have done for me😂even when I won't say you will take the credit, Yes we should be that way. when we do something we should take and credit thank you Tejuuuuuu akkaaaaaa for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...