Friday 20 May 2022

The urge of being simplified

Why is it so that we talk with everyone the same way I mean how can people speak the same way and say everyone has a different pace of learning and understanding. For the past few days, it has been bugging me and seeing people around me talk like pros and make others think like they are pros what's in it what's the deal. People speak about maturity like it's no deal but most people forget that maturity isn't about getting elder it's about being understandable by others and most importantly understanding others. From the past few years or from my experience which I had from my little life journey I understood that when we want to convey something start from the very beginning if you want to explain something just remember that they are hearing it for the very first time so even basic things would be new to them so tell them very patiently Because we don't know how people will grasp things so when we start with basics that's the case when can make ourself being understood. yesterday someone said to me what can I have experience with 20 years of age. I replied saying what do you want to learn I have known almost everything that one should know in a lifetime. when you are with a group of people let yourself understand what level you should start with first there's always a way to make everyone understand but getting everyone on the same page will always start from basic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...