Monday 16 May 2022

Is it ok to make mistakes...?

I went to repair my earphones... the catch was it was working perfectly when I switched them on they were on and also they made a sound saying they were on... but when I tried to play a song all I could hear was silence so I thought to go for repairing them so I went to tried to find service centers near me and I found few of them I decided to visit them so I selected one and I went over there when I reached the location I found it was closed since last month first thing I couldn't find it... so I checked it online and found it was closed since a month... now I had no option other than returning back or else going to another so I returned home this was a few days back... and today I again went to another store and I found myself circling to and fro near to store as I couldn't find it so I decided to ask someone and I did... I found it was somewhere inside and building so I went to check it and when I reached and had my turn to let him look at my earphones... he after listening to my issue he asked whether I did try to connect it with other phones or not... that's it I understood there was no mistake with the earphones it was the phone so I decided to go over the mobile store to enquire the same moment and I left for it and when I was there he asked me whether I tried resetting my phone and he also asked whether I had backup or not... I didn't have a backup so I have to return home when I got home I started backing my data after doing it started resetting my Bluetooth setting which did its thing and my Bluetooth was functioning properly again as usual normal... 

if I could check my Bluetooth with other devices I would directly go to the mobile store which would save one day
if I could reset my Bluetooth setting then I could have saved the whole 2-3 days right...? 

so basically I made a mistake of checking my Bluetooth with other devices right...? 

but it was fine, I learned many things along the way

I could visit new places
now I do have a backup for my mobile
I could do a few things along the way
most importantly it kept me busy and I was traveling the whole time...❤

Yes it's totally ok to make mistakes but if we don't learn from it then its a big mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...