Wednesday 13 October 2021

so today our house was totally a mess...of course! it happens daily but today it was even more so our we have a festival ahead even we are not celebrating this year due to some personal reasons which are not worth discussing...we were making snacks which we only do few times a year so making snacks this requires my mother to constantly be in the kitchen and stand for several hours so while doing the chores our house becomes somewhat clumsy and after the completion, my mother was totally exhausted so I served my plate myself, of course, i do it many times so when I was serving my plate I found some atta was sticking to my leg now I got devastated because that feeling when something sticks to my leg I get irritated so I so a cloth near to my leg I cleaned it with suddenly a voice hit me saying what are you doing...it was from my mother and I was like cleaning my leg she said that it was cooking cloth, not a cleaning cloth I asked what happens we can wash it but she went to explain to me that cooking cloth is equal to the goddess of money now how can a cleaning cloth compared with goodness of money whatever but what we can learn with this incident even a cleaning cloth is compared to godess of money in our culture then how valuable we must be! we have many things to learn around it's just the way of thinking and looking at the perspective that matters!
Hope I make sense...!

2 comments:

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...