Tuesday 26 October 2021

I was in a meet I always connect my lap to the wireless headset and it was going nicely suddenly I couldn't hear for a few seconds and suddenly it again it heard for some time and it happened again now I couldn't disconnect the headset and connect again because it would be disconnecting from the meet now what can I do?
I thought for a few seconds now I want to know what was going on without being disconnected...suddenly I remembered I have an option called captions which gives subtitles for the person talking now I was able to see what they were talking about without having audio
sometimes having a problem is itself a solution.......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...