Wednesday 1 September 2021

 Do you know what happened today?

So I went to give my mains exam which was far from my home and I had to take multiple buses and I will never be late but today I thought I had time and came out late my exam was at 3 but gate closing time was 2.30 I didn't see notice it I thought I would be allowed till 3 so I started late from my home I started around 12.30 and it was about lunchtime and traffic was it at its peak stage and I was still even worried because I was sleeping in bus😂😂but I saw it was 2.00 then I checked my gate closing time saw it was 2.30 and arrived exactly at 2.25 then I realized how valuable the time was if I was 5 minutes late also I would be missing my mains. But this time made it at the exact time I may be lucky today but I may not be tomorrow

while returning I had to go through the same so as I knew I will be bored and the journey is about 2 hrs so I took my phone and started reverting the messages and chatting with my friends and until I realized I missed my stop it was too late and I got down at next stage, of course, I get buses from the next stage too but I missed my stage, right? being so involved in my phone I missed my stage😂😂from there I had to choose a city service bus which goes to only my home but I choose a bus which goes beyond it so this time I kept my phone aside and started enjoying my journey and I was 2 stop away from my dropoff I decided to go on to stand at footpath for while and enjoy the breeze and the bus was at its maximum speed and now as still there a stop until I get off most of the drivers skip that stop and go on because there will be few boarding the bus so I thought this driver would also do the same but he didn't he saw me standing at the footpath and he slowed and stopped at that stage now you can imagine my position it was totally awkward for a moment he was waiting for me to get down but I wasn't getting down after few seconds a family who was waiting there saw the bus and they board the bus there were waiting for this bus maybe but there board the bus and were heading towards there home now if i didn't went to stand at footpath if the driver didn't noticed me at the footpath the bus wouldn't stop and who know that family would be stranded for long time i felt somewhat happy because the bus stopped for me but it helped someone else..
today I learned never to be late, never look into the phone when we are traveling and most of all, whatever happens, it happens for a reason.❤️💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...