Wednesday 1 September 2021

STOCKS

  Still doesn't agree with me in investing in stocks! right?

Wait let me tell you a simple and true example... So in 2002 when I was born my father used to invest in the stock market at that time he knew a share called tanla solutions do you know what its price was at that time it was 3 Rupees per share and price of gold was around 6000 per 10 gms I assume and land rates were nominal I too don't have much idea about in land rates but they were nominal... Now after 18 years can you guess the price of tanla solutions you can google it the price went up to 1100 per share just imagine you do nothing just invest 3 rupees in a share and never again bother about it and after 18 years it gives you 1000 rupees without doing nothing now 1000 rupees is not a big price let me explain you this way you invested 3000 that means you get 1000 shares of tanla solutions and now if you are going to sell them then you will almost get 10 lakhs if we Only Invested 3000 thousand you are getting 10 lakhs what if you invested 3 lakhs 3 crores in 2002? Just imagine the numbers and gold rate now it is around 51k yes gold rates too increased but do the math stocks gives us more money than gold and do you know what starting of the lockdown tanla solutions were still at 60 rupees per share suddenly it rose up to 1000 rupees per share... Still doesn't agree with me... Stocks may be risky but when you are confident and you have researched everything before investing then you just have to sit back and rest... Gold may be stolen gold may be evaporated... But stocks never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...