Wednesday 1 September 2021

  My helping nature... It's one of my strengths because I try to help any seeks me for help even if he is a stranger I would be happy to help him even when I don't know I will try who knows in the process I may learn new things or who knows it may be a big one for the person who knows the person I help maybe a VIP after a couple of years😂my count my helping nature as my strength🤭

My friends my family and most of all my E-cell family💖 are my biggest strengths... They are the ones who never judge me and always support and encourage me! 😄💖

I control my thoughts... I observe my thoughts and sometimes I am lost in my thoughts, sometimes I forget what is happening around me! 😄🤭

My determination if I determine to do something I will do it even if don't know or I didn't do it before

I talk with myself for a long time sometimes sarcastically, sometimes friendly, sometimes about some ideas, sometimes creating a story, I just talk...😂I just enjoy my own company which I can count as one of my strength 

Thank you, Shivani Akka for making us do such a wonderful task and letting us know what our strengths are and I am grateful for all of my strengths💞🤗💖Thop gratitude hour is one of our stress busters everyone tries to watch movies or videos to get out from stress but we enjoy being in your obsession, magical obsession, an obsession which makes us find ourselves...we enjoy a lot in your obsession thank you Shivani Akka for making it wonderful every week with new activities and with you themes💗😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...