Wednesday 1 September 2021

  If you ever talked with me I would say if you need me I am always there to help... Even I know I cannot help everyone or I cannot have time to help ... Then also I keep on saying...I am always there to help because... 

First, the other person feels relief even for a moment and thinks there is someone on whom they can rely on and it boosts their confidence when they are going to do something because you said you will be there if they need help you just said so they will be confident and they will surely do the thing which they thought they cannot and because this time you are there... 

When someone asks me something first I will try to help them as much as I can and if I cannot I will try to find an alternative or I will learn with them to do work but I will surely do somethingšŸ¤—šŸ˜„Hope everyone helps the one who is in need... I learn many things while helping others sometimes I learn new things sometimes I just get to know how to do things... Try to help someone even if you know you cannot try to you will figure out the way while walking on the path of helping

If you need any help I am always there just text me :)

Good morning thop people

Have a great day ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...