Wednesday 1 September 2021

  

I still remember Shivani Akka asking us to get out of our comfort zone in one of our Thop gratitude team meetings that day I argued because I believe creativity and productivity increase when you feel comfortable with your work you know I am a stubborn person until I am proven wrong😂that day...at the end of the meet Akka totally changed me I understood coming out of the comfort zone and creativity are two different things they are not at all connected with being comfortable

My dear friend tries to get out of your comfort zone and work and see miracles happen yourself it happened to me...but I cannot guarantee you that they will happen for you but I think it's worth trying... Ok, my friend watch the above video once after reading my write up for it😂

If did already watch it❤️thank you for taking the time and for watching it if you could share your thoughts I will be happy to read it... Sorry if I miss to reply but I would surely read them❤️🫂

Good morning thop people

Caution: being grateful and satisfied are again two different things don't try to merge it😂being grateful means you are happy for what you have and being satisfied means the thought which comes like that's it I would never get more my life's worth this much only... Hope I made sense... Please correct me if I am wrong😂my friend I am not perfect I am still in the mode of learning so please correct me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...