Thursday 23 March 2023

Revealed?

Knock! Knock!

Who's there? 

My second blogšŸ¤­

So We all love to play the knock knock game, but have you ever thought if your life was a game too? Where winning or losing never matters, but playing does.

In my first blog, I began talkimg abour my journey on a cozy and comfortable bus. However, as night fell, thunder rumbled and it began to rain. While rain is a common occurrence, my trip out of state to Mumbai was not. Perhaps the weather was a sign that I should not have traveled, or maybe it was a sign of the joy that nature felt at my bold decision to journey to Mumbai. Though the ride was bumpy and difficult, I eventually reached my destination.

The question on everyone's mind is why did I go to Mumbai? Let's save that for my next blog - some things are worth waiting. 

Reference: Mumbai is the financial capital India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...