Sunday 31 July 2022

Unsaid Thoughts and Words

You get up!

Yes You come out and you get succeed

Then what do you do?

You celebrate, am I right?

Yes we should, we should celebrate because we worked hard for it

But

Never forget the people who helped you get there, Never forget people who were standing with you even when you were not worthy of anything, Never forget people who encouraged you to become what you are now, Also never forget people who gave you negatives that helped you correct yourself and get there where you are now, people who were with you whole time for all your ups and downs, people who you could trust with anything..those people are always bliss...!

Cutting off will never do better...! Distancing will not do any good!!

You were yourself because someone was over there to watch out and say you are wrong and you might end up in trouble

I am grateful and thankful to all the people who helped me to get where I am...!

- Unsaid Thoughts and Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...