Friday 3 December 2021

 I start my day with making decisions may be it's just small but I make my own decisions and I alone face the consequences I learnt it from few days every day I travel by bus and the only thing I observe is whether the decision I took was right or wrong

I have many ways to reach home almost around four ways and I have to choose in between the four ways and I have to choose the most best way sometimes I have to run from one end of the road to the other end and again back because I feel I may be taking a wrong route but whatever it may be I alone will be facing the consequences right and I myself have control over my things which I learnt from last few days..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...