Friday 17 December 2021

So one of the stocks I invested was having a loss for too long so I stopped checking upon it for few weeks to months and suddenly I remembered I had it so I went to check up on it and this time it was on profit it was less but still it's a profit right..? 
And from then I started checking upon it unconsciously several times a day... 
It happens in life too right
When we are not having success not having growth not having a amazing life no body checks upon us and once we start having success and having even small exciting thing in our life people just come around us...! 
Don't worry if people don't come around you don't worry if people don't show intrest in you just be the way you are..! If it's exciting for you then it doesn't mean to excite others so just enjoy what ever you are doing without thinking about THE PEOPLE.... 

4 comments:

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...