Wednesday 1 September 2021

  Hi everyone,


Hope everyone is safe and sound,

Today for some reason I had to go out far from my place around 100km, I usually plan everything and proceed to do I don't try to do without having minimal knowledge so I planned everything and started, the up journey was fine and good but down journey while returning it was not in my plans I had to change 2 buses that's it I would be home but as we are aware of lockdown restrictions bus services would be suspended after one and while down journey it was approaching to one and I still had one hour left I took the first bus it was as planned but while the second bus I was informed that the buses were already off to the destination now I am still around 40 km away from my home and now I was totally blank as I didn't know the place now I had to return before the lockdown starts so I had to take any different kind of transport so I took auto and it was only up to a half way then I had to walk up to some distance so I can get onto highway now again I thought i would i take a bus but it too didn't happen according plan and forced me to take another auto and now i was few minutes away from home and restrictions started i was too scared as i taught i will be stopped somewhere but it didn't happen!!
 Now, why am I sharing this sometimes we plan everything we would be clear with our destination but the path couldn't help us reach the destination then rather changing destination we should change the path !! I had a clear path total idea of what I was going to do but the wind was not in my direction I had to go in the direction of the wind I reached my home even when I was not aware of my path it was rough and tough but it took me to my destination!!
don't worry I took all the precautions, I wore a mask and tried to follow all the guidelines, and also after reaching home I took a bath!! we had kept mandatory at our home if anyone of us is out and I had to come in contact with anyone then we would take a bath and drink hot water until then we are not allowed into the house!!
Happy Wednesday!!
#STAY HOME STAY SAFE
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till September.

Hey, Is it a long time considering my last blog was on 24 March this year? Maybe it is a long time, but how did time fly? I thought to write...